Ather Labs was born to embrace technology to build compelling gaming and entertainment experiences. Commonly dubbed as an evolutionary leap forward of the internet.
- We are a team with 160 members and growing.
- We are young and full of energy.
- We love gaming.
- We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
Ather Labs’ first game is SIPHER a lore-heavy Action RPG with a PVE Co-op Dungeon and PVP Battle Arena mode, designed for both casual and competitive players. The game is easy to pick up but hard to master.
Our founding team is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. However, we are an international group with hybrid roles, consisting of members from various backgrounds, including Vietnam, the US, Europe, Singapore, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, and more.
We're looking for the most incredible engineers to make our games shine, and an Engineering Lead to lead this effort along with our CTO. This will be an incredibly crucial, exciting role.
Role: You'll provide full-stack engineering support for our games on PC, Android and iOS versions. As we grow, you'll be responsible for helping to manage our engineering organization and will help with hiring as well.
- Building the initial game products and APIs with our CEO
- Overseeing the game engineering organization on a day-to-day basis as the organization grows
- Evaluate and confirm product design and changes
- Recruit, assign, direct, and evaluate technical employees
- Manage the installation, testing, operation, and maintenance of the game, making sure they are executed by the personnel responsible as the organization grows
- Organize and manage technical projects, making detailed plans and timelines that work towards the fulfillment of set product objectives
- Collaborate with other leaders to ensure successful development, release, and launch of a world-class game
- Prior leadership experience of an engineering organization for game development
- Solid knowledge of best practices in engineering and architecture
- Back-end development skills (C++/C#/Node.js/Express.js/Flask/Mongo/PostgreSQL)
- Product management skills
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
- Prior experience as Lead (or higher) of engineering at Game Studios
- Experience in multiple major game releases, mainly mutiplayer (MOBA) and IDLE games
- Blockchain experience or knowledge
- Marketplace platform experience
- Head Office HCM: 3rd Floor, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Thanh Ward, D.1, HCM
- Hanoi: 7th Floor, Lancaster Building, 20 Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Danang: 11 Floor, G8 Building, 65 Hai Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Telegram at @Sunny_AtherLabs.