Ather Labs was born to embrace technology to build compelling gaming and entertainment experiences. Commonly dubbed as an evolutionary leap forward of the internet.
- We are a team with 160 members and growing.
- We are young and full of energy.
- We love gaming.
- We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
Ather Labs’ first game is SIPHER a lore-heavy Action RPG with a PVE Co-op Dungeon and PVP Battle Arena mode, designed for both casual and competitive players. The game is easy to pick up but hard to master.
Our founding team is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. However, we are an international group with hybrid roles, consisting of members from various backgrounds, including Vietnam, the US, Europe, Singapore, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, and more.
Job Purpose 🎯
We're seeking a Game UX Designer – to drive creative output across a range of innovative blockchain-based projects and demonstrate expertise in digital experiences.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Game UX Designer to interact with a new and cutting-edge company that is paving the way for blockchain-based gaming to become mainstream. You should have a passion for gaming and/or crypto-based gaming. You eat sleep and breathe design both in the digital world and in real life. You will work with a highly experienced team on one of the world’s first blockchain MOBA and ARPG.
As a Game UX Designer, you will be pivotal for meeting the product goals for Sipher. We expect you to be responsible for all aspects referenced below and to report to the Marketing Director.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Understand our users (create personas through user research and data…)
- Understand our Ecosystem, our NFT game, our NFTs, and the metaverse.
- Design (define the right interaction model, find creative solutions to solve UX problems…)
- Work closely with the Product Development team to design and deliver breakthrough digital experiences for both PC and mobile games.
- You have strong knowledge of the digital space and can show our teams the right design direction
- Create mood boards, Sketches, wireframes, and user flows prior to designing using key data and analytics
- Design communication materials for our brand, from brief through to execution, and contribute to elevating the product development team and creative output
- You contribute all sorts of design and production support to the team. Focusing on innovation and quality.
- Inspire and collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for the team. Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your work
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team.
- Participates and facilitates brainstorming sessions.
📌 Your Skills and Experience
- English and Vietnamese speaking and writing skills
- Prior experience working as a UX Designer
- A great sense of product design and a deep UX understanding
- Experience creating prototypes using wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Figma…)
- Solid experience that is demonstrated via your portfolio
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience
- Can demonstrate the range in both concept and final design solutions
- Have extremely high regard for details
- Are able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines without losing your way
- Can not only develop your own concepts/designs but are also able to collaborate with the team to enhance every project and are not above any task
- Passionate about what you do, not just chasing a paycheck
- Have a strong positive attitude. So strong that it is contagious.
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Full benefits and salary during probation.
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- PVI Premium health care & accident insurance; gifts and allowances for Weddings, having babies, Women’s day, and Children's day.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Daily & Weekly all-hands meeting with Team via Google Meet (until Covid situation changes).
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh.
- Head Office HCM: 3rd Floor, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Thanh Ward, D.1, HCM
- Hanoi: 7th Floor, Lancaster Building, 20 Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Danang: 11 Floor, G8 Building, 65 Hai Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Telegram at @Sunny_AtherLabs.