Ather Labs was born to embrace technology to build compelling gaming and entertainment experiences. Commonly dubbed as an evolutionary leap forward of the internet.
- We are a team with 160 members and growing.
- We are young and full of energy.
- We love gaming.
- We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
Ather Labs’ first game is SIPHER a lore-heavy Action RPG with a PVE Co-op Dungeon and PVP Battle Arena mode, designed for both casual and competitive players. The game is easy to pick up but hard to master.
Our founding team is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. However, we are an international group with hybrid roles, consisting of members from various backgrounds, including Vietnam, the US, Europe, Singapore, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, and more.
We are looking for a Game Executive Producer to develop and execute new games with the World of Sipheria IP. Title aside, this is a ‘game-CEO’ type role where your mission is to build a new game from scratch.
This is an exciting opportunity to set the strategy, build and lead a team, and have accountability on execution to make this vision a reality. As the Game Executive Producer, together with the founder, you will formulate the vision and will take accountability for the strategic direction, execution and budget of the game. This role will give you the autonomy to make a significant impact on the future success of Sipher.
If you want to join one of Vietnam's fastest-growing gaming and blockchain technology startups that is set to innovate in the gaming industry, this could be the role for you.
What are we building now?
We're building our very first game currently called "World of Sipheria" and expect to have unprecedented user activity upon launch.
The game currently have two Main playable experiences
Dungeon Adventure Mode
Sipher Dungeon is the marriage of Path of Exile/Diablo + Hades boons system and Overwatch cheery aesthetics.
Players will team up with 2 friends, find a great combo of characters, skills and weapons and beat endless procedurally generated dungeons to acquire new items and weapons, level up weapons and characters to solve the mysteries of the world of Sipheria.
Battle Arena Mode
With planned gameplay mode for 3v3 Team DeathMatch, Capture the Flag, Domination etc that reinforce and build a deep end-game progression loop with the Dungeon mode.
Cross Platform Development
With the goal of reaching millions of players with our games, we plan to develop on Unity, enabling cross platform play for all our players, starting with PC with our dedicated game client and progressively release on Mobile. (Consoles TBD)
A good similar case study would be CCGs, Fortnite or Smash Legend which allowed cross platform play
Our philosophy is based on the premise of blockchain, decentralization and true ownership of in-game player owned assets. Therefore, all the games that we build shall be integrated tightly with distributed ledger technology.
Role: Together with our Game Team, you'll manage the design and development of our game product to and through our actual launch. Namely, you'll work alongside engineers, designers, modellers, animators and operators to determine milestones, timelines, gameplay, game mechanics, game incentives, and user in-game KPIs for our products and companion application.
Your place to shine
Ownership & Team Management
- Ensure our team is up to speed with the Gaming landscape, markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Deeply understand the overall game vision, product strategy, customer base and business goals
- Deliver on our first game. Then create new and exciting games within the Sipheria universe
- Have autonomy and accountability over the strategic direction, execution and budget of our games
- Source, select and manage internal and external development partners who will execute our vision
Build to last
- Create a framework for game production. Manage the milestones, timelines, and KPIs of the game, making sure they are executed by the personnel responsible as the organization grows.
- Build a highly functioning team to execute the strategic vision, finding the right balance of outsourced partners and internal hires as appropriate
- Manage the development and operational processes within your division
- Effectively prioritise product and team decisions across all levels, and make strategic pivots based on data and new information
We would love for you to have:
- 5+ years of Game Producer experience in making Game on Mobile, Multiplayer Game preferred (PC, iOS and Android), including game at similar scale and levels
- Willingness to relocate to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam to bond with the team
- Prior leadership experience working with cross-functional teams
- Rapid prototyping experience. User research and feedback implementation experience
- Strong sense of organization, coordination, and communication
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
Extra knowledge that would matter here
- Blockchain basic knowledge
- Monetization experience
- Technical background or Design backgroun
Working Style & Benefits 💟
- Competitive Salary and Employee Token Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, token options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Competitive salary. 13th-month salary + Bonus yearly depending on company performance quarterly
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months
- Full benefits and salary during probation
Work your way
- Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home, go to our flexible coworking space office in Hanoi or come to our new, shiny, Ho Chi Minh office the choice is yours
- To help you get comfortable working from home we’ll assist with a $300 - $500 contribution for the initial set up
- Remote work Internet and Phone Allowance: Up to $500 annually to put towards your mobile and internet expenses of your choice
- Follow VN working hours and VN Holidays if you’re in Vietnam. Flexible if you’re remote
Holidays & Leave
- Paid Parental Leave: We celebrate our growing Sipher family!
- EOY and Birthday Leave: You can enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at EOY and a paid day off for your birthday
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. You’ll get access to thousands of online learning courses via Udemy and Naspers. Sipher will also contribute between $1000 - $2000 annually for you to invest in your continued education
- Wellness Benefits: Work-life balance and your wellbeing are important to us. We will contribute $400 annually to put towards anything that contributes to your mental or physical wellbeing
Perks & Benefits
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building & other community Tech activities.
- And many more benefits you’ll love it
- Head Office HCM: 3rd Floor, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Thanh Ward, D.1, HCM
- Hanoi: 7th Floor, Lancaster Building, 20 Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Danang: 11 Floor, G8 Building, 65 Hai Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us on Telegram at @Sunny_AtherLabs.