Ather Labs was born to embrace technology to build compelling gaming and entertainment experiences. Commonly dubbed as an evolutionary leap forward of the internet.
- We are a team with 160 members and growing.
- We are young and full of energy.
- We love gaming.
- We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
Ather Labs’ first game is SIPHER a lore-heavy Action RPG with a PVE Co-op Dungeon and PVP Battle Arena mode, designed for both casual and competitive players. The game is easy to pick up but hard to master.
Our founding team is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. However, we are an international group with hybrid roles, consisting of members from various backgrounds, including Vietnam, the US, Europe, Singapore, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, and more.
Alongside our Engineering Lead, you will be responsible for developing creative ideas and bringing them to fruition through our launch. Specifically, you will provide full-stack engineering support and thought leadership to ensure the implementation of best engineering practices.
As we grow, you'll be responsible for helping to manage our engineering organization and will help with hiring as well.
💢 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building the game Client and Engine and its supporting application stacks
- Manage the testing, gameplay, squashing bugs, and maintenance of the game, making sure they are executed by the person responsible as the team grows
- Organize and manage technical features, making detailed plans and timelines that work towards the fulfillment of set product objectives
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the successful development, release, and launch of a world-class game.
- Prior team leadership experience in an engineering organization
- Solid knowledge of Unreal development environment
- Solid knowledge with C++/C#, Unreal Engine 5
- Solid knowledge of best practices in engineering and architecture for games
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Capability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Excellent problem-finding and solution-finding skills
💫 PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience as a team lead of a mobile game product
- Experience in multiple major game releases
- Mobile In-game Marketplace experience
💟 BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building & other community Tech activities.
- And many more benefits you’ll love it
- Head Office HCM: 3rd Floor, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Thanh Ward, D.1, HCM
- Hanoi: 7th Floor, Lancaster Building, 20 Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Danang: 11 Floor, G8 Building, 65 Hai Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Telegram at @Sunny_AtherLabs.