Ather Labs was born to embrace technology to build compelling gaming and entertainment experiences. Commonly dubbed as an evolutionary leap forward of the internet.
- We are a team with 160 members and growing.
- We are young and full of energy.
- We love gaming.
- We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
Ather Labs’ first game is SIPHER a lore-heavy Action RPG with a PVE Co-op Dungeon and PVP Battle Arena mode, designed for both casual and competitive players. The game is easy to pick up but hard to master.
Our founding team is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. However, we are an international group with hybrid roles, consisting of members from various backgrounds, including Vietnam, the US, Europe, Singapore, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, and more.
💢 KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand business processes to translate business needs and requirements into documents, process diagrams and wireframes to support product development. (BRD, BPMN, Wireframe, Workflow,…)
- Analyze, create, validate end-to-end business processes and detail out functional specifications for the required applications.
- Suggest modification and improvement to business processes and frameworks for better efficiency.
- Gather market trends and internal data to conduct business analysis and provide recommendations and enhancements to the business.
- Develop informative and actionable reports that highlight business trends, forecasts and opportunities for improvement.
- Keep updated on technology changes, trends movement and analyze internal data sets to provide overall insights for stakeholders.
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns from data sets and construct forecasts and recommendations based on market intelligence and business data.
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities and process improvements by leveraging organization data to drive business solutions.
- And the other tasked assigned by Product Director
- Experience of 2+ years as a Business Analyst
- Experience building integration solutions with multiple toolsets or middleware solutions, with a preference for open-source and cloud solutions
- Excellent verbal, written & communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in requirements elicitation & analysis, technical writing (especially in software requirements/specs), software testing (especially UAT), and facilitating workshops/meetings between stakeholders.
- Well understands software development lifecycle, processes and various methodologies (Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall).
- Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques.
- Attention to details
- Experience in fintech, e-commerce, blockchain, wallet is a big plus
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building & other community Tech activities.
- And many more benefits you’ll love it
- Head Office HCM: 3rd Floor, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Thanh Ward, D.1, HCM
- Hanoi: 7th Floor, Lancaster Building, 20 Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Danang: 11 Floor, G8 Building, 65 Hai Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us on Telegram at @Sunny_AtherLabs.