Ather Labs was born to embrace technology to build compelling gaming and entertainment experiences. Commonly dubbed as an evolutionary leap forward of the internet.
- We are a team with 160 members and growing.
- We are young and full of energy.
- We love gaming.
- We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
Ather Labs’ first game is SIPHER a lore-heavy Action RPG with a PVE Co-op Dungeon and PVP Battle Arena mode, designed for both casual and competitive players. The game is easy to pick up but hard to master.
Our founding team is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. However, we are an international group with hybrid roles, consisting of members from various backgrounds, including Vietnam, the US, Europe, Singapore, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, and more.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, data engineer team, and Product teams to implement and analyze data and then find insights and solutions and deliver them right to the client/business.
- Build dashboard and design metrics for business and stakeholders. Constructing the dashboard to monitor business performance.
- Involve business planning to identify opportunities for business growth (based on on-chain data and off-chain).
- Collaborate with the product team to define events tracking and user journey at Ather Labs.
- You can also choose to engage in engineering data platforms to build simple pipelines and simple processes to analyze data or find insights.
- Experience data-intensive projects in the game and blockchain industry.
- Ather Labs is looking for a candidate with 1+ year of experience in a Data Analyst role who should also have experience using the following:
- Experience with at least two of the following technologies: Python, BigQuery, Data Studio, Metabase, Looker, Tableau. And a deep understanding of SQL and analytical data warehouses.
- Experience with data blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT, Metaverse and the game industry. Workflow management tools: Airflow, DBT
- Experience with stream-processing events and events tracking in game industry
- Project management and organizational skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools
- Familiarity with major methodology i.e. Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault (Data modeling skills is plus)
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building twice a year & other community Tech activities.
- Head Office HCM: 3rd Floor, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Thanh Ward, D.1, HCM
- Hanoi: 7th Floor, Lancaster Building, 20 Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Danang: 11 Floor, G8 Building, 65 Hai Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us on Telegram at @Sunny_AtherLabs.