Ather Labs was born to embrace technology to build compelling gaming and entertainment experiences. Commonly dubbed as an evolutionary leap forward of the internet.
- We are a team with 160 members and growing.
- We are young and full of energy.
- We love gaming.
- We love amazing stories told through gaming and movies.
Ather Labs’ first game is SIPHER a lore-heavy Action RPG with a PVE Co-op Dungeon and PVP Battle Arena mode, designed for both casual and competitive players. The game is easy to pick up but hard to master.
Our founding team is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. However, we are an international group with hybrid roles, consisting of members from various backgrounds, including Vietnam, the US, Europe, Singapore, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Indonesia, and more.
We are looking for an Operation & Engagement who will be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
You will also have a chance to hone your leadership skills and dive deeper into the game industry by cooperating with our localization team around the world.
- Conducting daily operations, inventory, cash handling and payment requests
- Manage for purchasing office stationery, equipment etc. for all office employees.
- Liaise with different internal departments and third-party companies (IT, HR, Finance, etc.) and external vendors to ensure that all employees are working in a safe, efficient, and joyful working
Engagement - 50%
- Creating a fun, inspiring, and welcoming environment for our members.
- Engaging the community, assisting in bringing people together, and creating a sense of belonging.
- Coordinating and executing engaging events, workshops and gatherings
- Regularly assess the team atmosphere and make some recommendation to Engagement Lead.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Education, Business Administration, organizational leadership, or a closely related field from an accredited College or University.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role, ideally in a relevant industry.
- Genuine care for people and want for providing the best experience
- Easy-going, bubbly, and open with communication.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Event management (both internal and external)
- Good time management, priority-setting, and deadline achievement.
- Most importantly must be a go-getter, ambitious and tenacious - a team player and a strong support advocate.
Working hours & Benefits 💟
- Meals and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & Accident insurance for employees and relatives.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus.
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months.
- Recharge time, Sports, Buddy meals, Training allowances.
- Culture of Remote working, Hybrid workplace, and Flexible working environment.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time.
- Company trip, Team building twice a year & other community Tech activities.
- Head Office HCM: 3rd Floor, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Thanh Ward, D.1, HCM
- Hanoi: 7th Floor, Lancaster Building, 20 Nui Truc, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
- Danang: 11 Floor, G8 Building, 65 Hai Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Telegram at @Sunny_AtherLabs.